$5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
$5k sign-on bonus ($2,500 after 90 days, $2,500 after 180 days)
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
In this role you will:
• Works from instructions, drawings, and lists of various tube configurations with supervision.
• Use SAP to print drawings and parts lists.
• Use Ultra High Purity (UHP) process to clean tubing and weld fittings.
• Weld tubing and components from ¼” to 6“diameter using orbital weld equipment.
• Weld tubing to fittings from ¼” to 6” diameter using lathe welding equipment.
• Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Follow engineering specifications to produce quality and accurate products in a timely manner.
• Performs routine, repetitive operations and processes.
• Complete 6S responsibilities (sort, set in order, shine, standardize, sustain, safety).
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment and maintain or increase On-Time Shipments.
• Ability to work safely and recognize the safety of others.
• Provide accuracy and consistency in work performance.
• Learn proper measuring techniques, tool use, care, and quality standards.
• Work with a team as well as independently when needed.
The roles defined are not meant to be a comprehensive list, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the overall organization.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
• High School Diploma or equivalent. • 2-5 years’ experience tig welding of stainless steel.
• Ability to learn to navigate through operating system to find, drawings and instructions.
• Ability to perform the tasks of Welder 1 with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs daily.
• Ability be on your feet for extended periods of time.
• Focus on attention to detail to drive plant safety and product quality.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Ability to learn how handle material responsibly.
• Dependability and flexibility to work over-time and weekends to support business needs
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.