The primary responsibility will be to assist in planning, directing and supervising all activities associated with the operation under the supervision of the Unit Supervisor. The position is responsible for ensuring that high professional standards are demonstrated in areas such as training and supervision of employees, optimal customer service, sanitation, cash handling, scheduling, production control, inventory levels, preventative maintenance, and a safe working environment. Recommends new products, stays current with the outside market and customer trends.
• Provide, and train employees, in proper customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, friendly greeting, correct phone etiquette, efficient, and correct handling of complaints. Monitor and report comments and complaints from customers in an effort to enhance and improve the operation and service levels
• Provide, train and monitor cash handling procedures for all cashiers to ensure that established techniques are followed. Ensure all sales are accurately accounted for on a daily basis. Research any discrepancies using approved methods and make recommendations for corrections
• Perform the duties of any position as needed following prescribed procedures to ensure jobs are completed and customers are provided with optimum service
• Help interview, select, evaluate, recommend wage increases, and correct performance problems of employees; direct employees as assigned; ensure safety and portion control measures are followed; and ensure that sanitation standards are followed
• Monitor food safety, following HCAAP guidelines, presentation, merchandising techniques to ensure serving a safe, appealing product and generate new sales
• Maintain a sanitary and safe operation. Instruct employees in safe sanitation practices. Follow prescribed safety and sanitation procedures to ensure compliance with Health Department regulations, safety standards and maximize a neat, clean appearance for our customers. Watch for and correct safety hazards such as improper lifting techniques or spills
• Assist in a timely manner the following paperwork to include, but not limited to, labor schedules, Kronos timekeeping and reports, Eatec requisitions and inventory, new employee paperwork, employee evaluations, maintenance and custodial work orders. Account for and control food and labor costs
• Assume the duties of the Unit Supervisor in his/her absence to be in compliance with prescribed set policies
• Supervise up to 50-100 student or intermittent employees.
• Supervise up to 6-15 Fulltime Food Service Associates, Lead Food Service Associates, Cooks, or Lead Cooks at a time
• Directly supervise assigned employees. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Corporation’s policies and applicable laws and regulations
• Supervise the daily activities of the department, including but not limited to, effective delegation of assignments, training and resources necessary to meet performance standards and assist employees in improving performance relevant to job requirements
• Develop and implement an effective performance and department goals and objectives, provide performance evaluations, and implement appropriate counseling
• Direct and monitor employees to ensure that they remain in compliance with policies and procedures
• Subordinates may include: Full-time food service associates, lead food service associates, cooks, and students and intermittent employees
• Perform other duties as assigned in an effort to provide optimum service to our customers
• Perform other duties assigned
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.