Under the direct supervision of the Dishroom Supervisor and the Assistant Supervisor, the Dishroom Associate (10-month) assists in the cleaning and sanitization of china, glassware and flatware. Responsible for the washing of pots, pans and other kitchen utensils while maintaining a safe and sanitary Dishroom.
Set-up and and tear down of all dish washing equipment. Use and apply dish machine chemicals safely and correctly.
· Assist with the sanitation of all china, glassware, and flatware.
· Assist with the sanitation and general maintenance of the dishroom, including pots and pans areas
· Ensure a safe and clutter free operation.
· Ensure that cabinets and carts are cleaned and kept in a sanitary manner.
· Work and communicate with other departments to ensure a smooth running operation.
· Assist with the planning and delivery of Dish Requests from Catering and other departments.
· Monitor equipment performance and reporting deficiencies as appropriate.
· Perform other duties assigned.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.