The primary responsibility will be to perform the day to day operations of Campus Dining. The Food Service worker assist in running a location under the supervision of the Unit Assistant Supervisor. The position is responsible for ensuring that high professional standards are demonstrated, optimal customer service, sanitation, cash handling, production control, inventory levels, preventative maintenance, and a safe working environment. Recommends new products, stays current with the outside market and customer trends.
• Provide excellent customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, friendly greeting, correct phone etiquette, efficient, and correct handling of complaints. Monitor and report comments and complaints from customers in an effort to enhance and improve the operation and service levels
• Ensure all sales are accurately accounted for on a daily basis. Research any discrepancies using approved methods and make recommendations for corrections
• Perform the duties of any position as needed following prescribed procedures to ensure jobs are completed and customers are provided with optimum service
• Ensure safety and portion control measures are followed; and ensure that sanitation standards are followed
• Monitor food safety, following HCAAP guidelines, presentation, merchandising techniques to ensure serving a safe, appealing product and generate new sales
• Maintain a sanitary and safe operation. Follow prescribed safety and sanitation procedures to ensure compliance with Health Department regulations, safety standards and maximize a neat, clean appearance for our customers. Watch for and correct safety hazards such as improper lifting techniques or spills
• Perform other duties as assigned in an effort to provide optimum service to our customers
• Perform other duties assigned
• Monitor employees to ensure that they remain in compliance with policies and procedures
• Subordinates may include: Student and intermittent employees
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.