Why Work at Entegris?
$5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
$5k sign-on bonus ($2,500 after 90 days, $2,500 after 180 days)
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Welder II will be responsible for performing tasks related to welding components used in our Ultra High Purity Systems. This will include, but not limited to, tack welding, final welding with orbital or lathe welding equipment, tubing, and various fittings to engineering specifications. These tasks will be accomplished using tig welding, orbital welding, and lathe welding machines. This position is expected to always operate in a safe manner and comply with all applicable work instructions.
In this role you will:
- Works from instructions, drawings, and lists of various tube configurations with supervision.
- Use SAP to print drawings and parts lists.
- Use Ultra High Purity (UHP) process to clean tubing and weld fittings.
- Weld tubing and components from ¼” to 6“diameter using orbital weld equipment.
- Weld tubing to fittings from ¼” to 6” diameter using lathe welding equipment.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Follow engineering specifications to produce quality and accurate products in a timely manner.
- Performs routine, repetitive operations and processes.
- Complete 6S responsibilities (sort, set in order, shine, standardize, sustain, safety).
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment and maintain or increase On-Time Shipments.
- Ability to work safely and recognize the safety of others.
- Provide accuracy and consistency in work performance.
- Learn proper measuring techniques, tool use, care, and quality standards.
- Work with a team as well as independently when needed.
The roles defined are not meant to be a comprehensive list, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the overall organization.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years’ experience tig welding of stainless steel.
- Ability to learn to navigate through operating system to find, drawings and instructions.
- Ability to perform the tasks of Welder 1 with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs daily.
- Ability be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Focus on attention to detail to drive plant safety and product quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Ability to learn how handle material responsibly.
- Dependability and flexibility to work over-time and weekends to support business needs.
Your success will be measured by:
- Your high degree of accountability and integrity while achieving the best results possible.
- Your ability to determine actions to be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Willingness to share your ideas with your team.
- Your ability to work on moderately difficult assignments and recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices.
- Your demonstrated interest in continuing to learn as well as improve processes.
- Your ability to adapt to change and work under pressure while keeping your safety, quality, and efficiency in focus.
- Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values (People, Accountability, Creativity and Excellence). In this position our expectation is for you to collaborate with People, maintain Accountability of yourself and your tasks, think of Creative ways to improve efficiency, and a dedication to Excellence in your performance.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.