Pacifica Hotels is looking for an outstanding full or part-time Guest Service Representative to work in one of the most beautiful settings in the world! Our Guest Service Representatives are hands-on, team-oriented professionals with high standards and are driven to exceed our guest’s expectations on a daily basis. We are currently seeking a Guest Service Representative for Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach.
A classic choice in Pismo Beach beachfront hotels, Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach spoils guests with direct beach access, all new guest rooms, and endless amenities, including free Wi-Fi and an upper patio with lounge chairs, fireplaces, heat lamps and ocean views. While here, enjoy proximity to Pismo Beach Pier, Oceano Dunes and the Monarch Butterfly Cove.
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
• Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to hotel guests
• Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members
• Greet arriving guests and complete established check-in procedures on a daily basis in order to ensure that guests are fully satisfied
• Facilitate guest departures on a daily basis by following established procedures in order to close guest accounts and determine future room availability
• Regularly calculate and/or post monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit using proper cash handling methods and established procedures in order to present the guest with accurate hotel charges upon check-out.
• Courteously answer inquiries and accept reservations, both in person and over the phone, by utilizing PHC’s reservation guideline. Accurately and professionally communicate hotel rates and information, utilize suggestive selling techniques, demonstrate advantages and create value for our guests
• Maintain good guest relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone.
• Operate the PBX equipment by accepting incoming calls and assisting out-going calls, setting wake-up calls and communicating to guests to ensure timely and efficient service.
• Control cash and credit transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel policy.
• Process all guest mail, messages and faxes by receiving, sorting, notifying and distributing to mailboxes and to guests in order to ensure the information is received by guests in a timely manner.
• Contribute to and maintain established information and communication sources such as department and front desk logbooks in order to enhance department communications and operations.
• Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and hotel.
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering and select charity promotions throughout the year.
Must be aware of the importance of safety and security.
Endeavor to be conscious of safety and security at all times.
Friendly and courteous to guests and fellow team members at all times.
In return, the Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach will give you a competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. On top of this, you'll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now at www.PacificaHotels.com/careers. Or follow the link below.
To apply, click this link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PAC1013PACHC/JobBoard/415aacc6-2418-4f8a-acf6-0dd35351dfdb/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3ea15b3f-9521-4e9a-a3b2-ecca4f4f7966
"Pacifica Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer."
Make a smart choice and join us today!
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.