This job is not for the weak at heart. It's fun, exciting, never dull and a lot of work. Roll up your sleeves and dive in.
Fast-paced, growing vacation rental management company seeks an assistant possessing the following attributes:
• Highly organized
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Can solve problems and think on their feet
• Up-beat, friendly and can communicate with all types of people
• Can maintain composure under stress
• Computer literate & comfortable - Excel, Word, Dropbox, My Drive, Facebook, AirBnB, VRBO (very beneficial) among other Property management software (will train).
• Fast learner
• Hospitality or customer service experience highly desirable
• Valid driver's license
Job duties include (but limited to):
• Process bookings, correspond with guests and homeowners
• Update calendars, databases, cleaning schedules
• Scanning & filing of receipts and homeowner documents
• Write guests reviews
• Write in blog and events
• Hire and schedule vendors
• Lock installation and programming
• Supply shopping and inventory control
• Prepare and update Welcome Books
• Prep monthly statements
• Maintain homeowner files
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.