Human Resources Manager
4910 Edna Road / San Luis Obispo
Human Resources Manager
Tolosa Winery in San Luis Obispo is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team. If you are a highly motivated individual capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines and enjoy the satisfaction of working with other team members to achieve greater success, then you would be an excellent fit for our team. We are fervent about what we do and our culture fosters this by staying true to our company values of excellence, integrity, passion, growth, and fun.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for managing human resources and processing company payroll. The individual in this position must possess great attention to detail and the ability to administer company policies and procedures fairly and uniformly while working within a dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all human resource functions of the company
- Working with management, take a proactive role in employee development and workplace culture
- Responsible for onboarding new employees and enrolling with online payroll processing system for both seasonal and full-time employees
- Maintain personnel files for all employees
- Enrollment and management of employee benefits including 401k, health and dental insurance.
- Process weekly and semi-monthly payrolls and corresponding 401k payments
- Address human resource issues as they arise, including terminations and completing required paperwork
- Ensure compliance with required management trainings, etc.
- Work with insurance company on annual renewals including Workers Compensation, Professional Liability DIC, etc.
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of, and experience with, human resources principles and standards
- Experience processing and managing payroll
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office applications and Payroll Processing systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, maintain high accuracy, meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to multitask and perform required duties with minimal supervision
- Show initiative in recognizing problems and proposing solutions
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and be a strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in a professional manner
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Company sponsored Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee discount program
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.