Civil Engineer I/II
Diversified Project Services International, Inc.
705 Fiero Lane, Suite 10, San Luis Obispo
Civil Engineer will perform engineering duties in planning, and designing, of land development, oil field, and public infrastructure. Facilities include, but are not limited to, roads, storm drain, and water and sewage systems.
Essential Job Function
- Provide design of land development, oil field, or public agency projects.
- Compute grade requirements, and/or flow rates, to determine design specifications.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Perform design computations and plan detailing for compliance with codes, manuals, and design consideration for clients.
- Other duties as apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Great verbal and oral communication
- Able to give and/or receive guidance
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or closely related field
- Possess a California P.E. license in Civil Engineering
- Must possess 1-3 years’ experience in Civil Engineering and Design and 1-3 years’ experience using ACAD for Civil Engineer I position
- Must possess 6-8 years’ experience in Civil Engineering and Design and 4-5 years’ experience using ACAD for Civil Engineer II position
Email resume to email@example.com or call 661-371-2800
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.