Makers & Allies
1147 Marsh Street, San Luis Obispo CA
Who you are.
You are the owners’ right hand, efficiently managing all the various tasks coming your way while maintaining a lighthearted approach and kickass attitude. You know how to earn trust and keep things confidential. You obsess over details but keep a clear focus on the big picture.
- Confidentiality & trust rank high on your values
- Multi-tasking with a positive attitude is your norm
- You’re solutions-oriented and a “make it happen” person
- You’re flexible and fluid while maintaining a clear vision for tasks at hand
- Friends would define you as confident and personable
- You understand life balance and are a maximizer of productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years of relative work experience
- Strong project management background
- Strong scheduling and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed and technically savvy in multiple platforms (ie: GSuite, Slack, Basecamp, Quickbooks, Excel)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Liaison between project managers and the creative team on a daily basis to eliminate roadblocks and support prioritization of time
- Strategize and coordinate owners’ daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly schedules to align with personal, project, and business goals
- Assist with personal, project, and business errands
- Help triage emails and reply on owners’ behalf when necessary
- Potential to grow within the role to facilitate bookkeeping and bi-monthly company payroll
What we can offer you.
- Initial 3-month contract with future opportunity for full-time, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Cold brew on tap (and beer on tap too)
- Amazing clients, projects,and people
- A sweet office space
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart, and plays hard
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.