The Design Coordinator is responsible for coordinating design, art direction, video production, illustration and photo selection for assigned marketing projects in accord with Cal Poly University, Cal Poly Corporation, Campus Dining and Cal Poly University store brand standards. This position is also responsible to ensure that all promotional activities within the university community and/or to the general public, such as advertising, public relations and social media, email and web marketing and special events meet Cal Poly Corporation’s strategic goals and objectives
Apply Here: https://www.calpolycorporationjobs.org/postings/1476
Salary Range: $46,716.80- $70,096.00 per year
- Four-year college degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years of design coordination experience
- An excellent knowledge of graphic design software like Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- Understandings of social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Ability to develop integrated marketing programs
- Proficiency in print production processes
- Working knowledge and proficiency of MS Suite programs (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ability to perform complex, highly responsible and confidential duties
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and meet time lines
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff, Board of Directors, university community, including students, faculty and staff, and the public
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
- Evening or weekend work may be necessary to meet deadlines or solve specific problems
- A background check is required for all regular benefited positions
- The person holding this position is considered a ‘mandated reporter’ under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment
Cal Poly Corporation provides excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, paid sick leave/vacation and holidays. This position is benefit eligible.
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check, educational and employment verification, and reference check, as required.
AA/EEO/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer