Western Trans Logistics
1303 E. Grand Ave., Ste. 211
Western Trans Logistics is seeking a full time Accounts Receivable person to join our team. We are seeking an individual with excellent customer service and organization skills, the ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced office environment.
- Posting and depositing of incoming payments
- Screening/setting up new customers
- Collecting documentation from various sources
- Assisting the management team with special projects and other basic admin duties such as scanning, filing, and answering phones as needed
Skills and Abilities
- At least three years of accounts receivable/collections experience
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality and meet crucial deadlines
- General knowledge of accounting processes and terminology
- Organized and punctual
- Professional and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision
Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Our employment package includes competitive wages, holidays, and employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal history background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol screen will be required upon accepting an offer and prior to employment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.