PART TIME - SALES & ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales & Account Representative is responsible for successfully booking profitable business within the assigned segments to annually achieve sales revenue goals. This position will establish and maintain excellent working relationships with current clients and future business prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: All duties and responsibilities of this position are to be performed with exceptional caring and genuine guest service upholding Breakaway Tours & Event Planning standards and culture at all times
Cores Responsibilities but are not limited to the following;
- Achievement of set sales goals
- Respond promptly to all sales-related inquiries and correspondence from customers, prospects and lead referrals.
- Coordinate activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share.
- Effectively service and grow existing accounts.
- Accurately calculate estimates for services requested
- Ensure transfer of client from sales to execution is fluid and effective
- Follow up consistently with past and potential clients
- Maintain email correspondence from clients, vendors, employees, etc.
- Learned knowledge of services and ability to share accurate information
- Maintain CRM for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain accurate inventory across all platforms
- Stay current of industry trends and suggest recommendations of changes
- Have ongoing knowledge of competitor's product and pricing
- Retain involvement with large, complicated clients from start to finish
- Support social media activities
- Attend networking events
- Attend monthly Chamber breakfasts
- Exceed Guest Expectations - Providing services that are above and beyond
- Other duties from time to time as assigned by owner
Specific goals to be established after 90 days
Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Computer literate in Windows 10 applications & web browsers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including use of PDF’s
- Familiar with CRM’s & Dropbox
- Some knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
- Typing - minimum 30 wpm
- Use of keystrokes preferred
- Basic knowledge of Facebook & Instagram
- Highly organization with wicked time management skills
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well and on time
- Result-driven and delivery oriented
- Speak and write clearly and convincingly
- Excellent telephone skills, including the ability to connect & sell
- Able to multi-task / prioritize / focus & handle frequent interruptions
- Innovative & Creative: look for new ideas and demonstrate original thinking
- High degree of initiative; self-starter, motivated
- Team player and with ability to work alone at time
- Understands others depend on them and takes that responsibility seriously
- Takes ownership of responsibilities
- A mindset for continuous improvement
- Superb hospitality and customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Above-average intelligence
- Positive attitude, friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Work well with all kinds of people.
- Enjoys being challenged
- Punctual & reliable
- Mature & Flexible
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2 Year Degree, preferred
- Min. 3 Years Sales Experience
- Minimum 2 years in related role.
- Hospitality and/or Wine Experience preferred
- Knowledge of wine regions, Paso, SLO & Santa Barbara county preferred
Prerequisites & Physical Requirements:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements frequently
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 25 - 30 hrs. a week
- Flexible schedule, primarily Mon-Fri
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Starting at DOE
- Performance Bonuses
EXPERIENCED applicants ONLY need apply
Please Email resume and cover letter (PDF format ONLY) with a minimum of 100-word paragraph as to why you are interested in this position and why you feel you will be a great fit.
Applicants without both (in proper format) or unqualified, will not be considered nor replied to
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to meeting our next best team member!