For over a century, PMSM/19six Architects has been dedicated to projects that enrich the community. Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906, our firm is rooted in serving clients within the K-12, Community College, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic markets. PMSM/19six Architects offers a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our staff and provide opportunities for professional and personal development.
PMSM/19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Contracts Administrator to join our team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
As the Contracts Administrator, you will be working with staff in the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara offices to draft and manage client and consultant contracts, as well as assisting in a variety of other administrative functions.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with project managers across both offices to draft consultant and client contracts in accordance with AIA standards.
• Coordinate contract signatures through DocuSign.
• Maintain consultant insurance certificates.
• Support the bookkeeper with various accounting related tasks.
• Assist with any other administrative duties which include: copying, sorting, filing, mailing, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree or two-year associate’s degree preferred (equivalent work experience will be considered).
• 4+ years of experience in an administrative role. Experience handling contracts in a professional services firm is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Familiarity with DocuSign.
• Strong organizational traits.
• Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
We are proud to reside here on California’s Central Coast and provide our employees with meaningful work while living a great life.
Benefits of being a PMSM/19six Employee
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee Premiums
- Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Project Sharing Plan
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays & Sick Leave.
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Office Hours….and lots of collaborative fun!
Join our team, community, and atmosphere!
Please submit your cover letter and resume in a PDF format.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.