Pacifica Hotels actively searching for a Cook to join the team at the Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach. The Cook will primarily be responsible for cooking food as ordered and should be able to work on several different orders simultaneously. The Cook will also be responsible for washing, cutting and preparing food for serving and/or cooking.
A classic choice in Pismo Beach beachfront hotels, Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach spoils guests with direct beach access, all new guest rooms, and endless amenities, including free Wi-Fi and an upper patio with lounge chairs, fireplaces, heat lamps and ocean views. While here, enjoy proximity to Pismo Beach Pier, Oceano Dunes and the Monarch Butterfly Cove.
“The company is family oriented and family friendly. They know who I am and they care about me as a team member and individual. I truly feel as though I have the opportunity to grow within the company.”
- Johnny, Restaurant Manager
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
• Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to restaurant and hotel guests.
• Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
• Inventory food items and report on supplies to be ordered.
• Control inventory for loss, waste and spoilage.
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils, keeping kitchen spotless to Pacifica Hotel Company standards and to all health codes.
• Adhere to food safety requirements.
• Monitor cleanliness of back loading dock and trash area.
• Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department, restaurant and hotel.
• Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.
To apply either respond to this job ad or simply click this link and apply through Pacifica Hotels: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PAC1013PACHC/JobBoard/415aacc6-2418-4f8a-acf6-0dd35351dfdb/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=024b5b26-c3a3-4e85-ae46-ad7d43b39e97
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.