Responsible for managing bookkeeping and general office administrative duties. Primary responsibilities include day-to-day financial transactions for accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations, preparation of bank deposits, recording transactions, processing payroll, other finance-related duties and providing customer service related tasks. Maintain complete sets of financial records, keep track of accounts, and verify the accuracy of procedures used for recording financial transactions requiring some technical abilities, regarding interpretation of regulations, administrative procedures, and records management applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job descriptions are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees in a position. Descriptions are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job; and management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Collaborate with all Lodge personnel to maintain an effective friendly atmosphere.
• Stay current with Lodge calendar of events, check calendar regularly.
• Accurately record a wide variety of day-to-day financial transactions and clerical functions for the Lodge, and complete posting process.
• Process accounts receivable: review/process invoices; balance cash receipts; enter payments, adjustments and new accounts; maintain appropriate account ledgers; make adjustments as necessary; and process sales tax and other payments.
• Process accounts payable: verify account number and authorization; prepare/proof data entry; process monthly bills; and prepare payments; reconcile accounts.
• Prepare a variety of balance sheets, month-end closing entries and other financial and statistical reports, including gathering data for annual audit.
• Process payroll and related tasks: review time cards for accuracy; calculate new information and any necessary adjustments; perform payroll data entry of hours worked and tips into payroll system; proof and correct data entry; prepare payroll checks; prepare payments of payroll deductions/taxes; balance data; and prepare reports; process employee paperwork for new hires/changes/separations; distribute health and benefits information; coordinate enrollment/changes/separations.
• Perform cashiering duties: calculate, receive, record and process payment for accounts receivable and other fees; operate and balance cash register.
• Perform account reconciliation functions: prepare journal entries; balance banking; coordinate reports, contracts, agreements, and budget requests for input into accounting system.
• Compile statistical and financial data for Board of Directors budget process.
• Assist Lodge Secretary with correspondence and verify transactions with Treasurer and Secretary.
• Provide general office clerical support, such as travel arrangements, computer support, filing, and process office correspondence in person, via email or telephone.
• Responsible for efficient and effective communications, promptly answering the telephone and efficiently providing services to walk in customers.
• May be required to run errands to meet Lodge needs.
• Order supplies as needed; maintain a variety of inventories and prepare reports.
• Complete other reports as needed; post notices and other pertinent information.
• May provide instruction, direction and work review to less experienced, part-time staff or volunteers on a project basis, as needed.
• May provide coverage for other office positions as needed.
• Other similar duties may be assigned as needed.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.