Local San Luis Obispo Tech Manufacturing company, Revasum, is hiring for a Quality Control Inspector!
Apply Now! http://www.revasum.com/apply.html
Revasum provides premiere CMP and grinding technology to critical growth markets such as power, RF communications, LED, MEMS, solar, and other mobile applications. We have a reputation for hiring the most innovative of engineers, technically talented assemblers and the most dedicated of customer service representatives. Not to mention an amazing administrative staff and the most professional field service and installation representatives from all over the globe. Our mission is built on a design philosophy of investing in new product development that is specifically targeted at these global markets, with the purpose of meeting the unique needs of the device makers in this high-tech space.
The Quality Control (QC) Inspector is responsible for troubleshooting product problems involving designs, materials, or processes. Additionally, they are responsible for testing selected products at specified stages in the production process for performance characteristics and for investigating and addressing customer inquiries regarding quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform first article mechanical verification of all fabricated parts and raw material
• Verify conformance to specifications (mechanical drawings)
• Performs a wide range of precision inspection operations on mechanically fabricated piece parts and assemblies.
• Must be familiar with the use of: Surface plate, calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, height gauge, depth gauge, thread gauge, protractor, etc...
• Read and analyze drawing requirements and dimensions for complex assemblies.
• Works from engineering drawings, specifications, sketches, and written instructions to approve/reject parts.
• Work closely with manufacturing personnel to ensure inspection and testing procedures are documented, enforced and maintained.
• Identifies and tags non-conforming material
• Generates non-conforming reports
Skills & Qualifications include:
• Ability to read and understand Blueprint/Schematics
• Basic knowledge of mathematics
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Familiar with ISO9001/AS9102
• Familiar with GD&T
• H.S. and/or technical education.
• Minimum of 3 to 4 years of related experience with machined parts.
• PC experience and familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
Technical training from a 2-year university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, is desired.
If you like new ideas, challenges, re-inventing things, and working with a small but absurdly talented group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you! We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, and a unique opportunity to learn and grow in one of the friendliest, most service-oriented, and creative atmospheres you will ever find.
Check us out on LinkedIn!
Check us out on twitter!
Apply now! http://www.revasum.com/apply.html
Revasum is pronounced re vôsəm.
"Re" is for removal and "vasum" is Latin for equipment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.